Now there are many known and unknown reasons behind data loss, such as hard drive crash, malware, virus attack, accidental deletion, etc.
To ensure the safety of our files, applications, and operating system (OS), we often need to taking a full backup of our hard drive in Windows 10, if ever a crash happens, you can restore your hard drive back to the state when the backup was taken without the depression of data loss or time consuming of reinstall Windows and programs.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a backup program that allows you to create Windows 10 backup to network drive or any location that can be recognized in File Explorer.
AOMEI Backupper can also backup to a critical volume, it’s always recommended to backup to external hard drive. Now AOMEI Backupper 4.5.2 has released!
Free download AOMEI Backupper standard 4.5.2:
How to Backup hard drive on Windows 10 with AOMEI Backupper?
1. Download the freeware. Install and launch it.
2. Select Disk Backup under Backup tab.
3. Click step 1 to select the hard drive(s) you want to backup.
4. Click Step 2 to select a location to save the backup. You can also set a schedule task to run full/incremental/differential backup based on this backup by clicking Schedule.
5. Click Start Backup to begin the process.
To restore disk backup is no more complicated than that. It allows you to perform offline restore via bootable media or AOMEI PXE Boot tool.
Rather than backup hard drive windows 10, you can also clone hard drive to SSD with AOMEI Backupper to protect your data. AOMEI Backupper is also a powerful clone software that protects your data from computer and laptop disasters. Free download it and try it today!